Thread: New symptoms
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 10:57 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thought I should mention that my head has leaned to my left since I was a kid. I think it's because I have a slight wandering eye that causes double vision when I look in certain directions. Not even my wife or longtime friends are aware of it unless I point it out to them, because I usually just turn my head instead of using both eyes to look to the right. I've read that a lazy eye can cause a head tilt as it helps the eyes to focus.

When I was younger, and up until maybe 5 years ago, I would push my head to the side to pop my neck loudly. Eventually this started to seem like a really bad idea so I've stopped. Again, my neck doesn't hurt and I was stationary when I was hit, but perhaps this could be a clue.

Also, in lieu of another thread, I wanted to ask if it's safe to mix valerian or melatonin or something like that with the gabapentin I've been prescribed. I've only been taking gabapentin for five days, so I'm not sure if it's done anything. I'm really looking for something so I can have 8 - 10 hour rests, instead of 5 - 7 like I've been having.

Last edited by headmusic; 11-15-2014 at 11:17 AM.
headmusic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote