View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Default Excuse Me, Perhaps I am misunderstanding you...

The two bills I have mentioned above benefits anyone with a chronic illness. Is the only concern on this site not all neurological/psychiological illness patients' benefit or just PD? Are none of you concerned about research patient rights or the free sharing of genome information, rather than slowing down science research capabilities? What happened to go Hard Science?

Does no one support legislation that will force the American pharmaceutical industry to competitively price their drugs with the world wide industry? Or do you dislike the messenger so much you will not support her ideas because they are not strictly for stem cell research? Because I don't support stem cell research or cloning, therapeutic or any kind, does that automatically make me a crackpot? I am tolerated on this site, but not to be taken seriously on any issue because I don't support the majority for stem cell research? If this is your view and you have no intent of supporting a bipartison and reasonable issues, this forum is not the place for me. I am sick of the jokes and apathy at the president,s expense. Guess this Parkinson forum is too close minded for other views. Guess it is time to move on where there is a more positive outlook.

Vicky
vlhperry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote