View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 12:07 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ondeegirl View Post
After a life full of pain, rejection, and horrible choices, I tried to kill myself 2 weeks ago. I have gone through a lot in my life, but thought my life was finally good until my husband (who I was with since age 15) decided he no longer loved me.

After the divorce, I was so lonely and devastated, I made some terrible choices. Including, getting engaged after knowing someone for only 6 weeks. Moving in with him almost immediately, and married to him 9 months from meeting him.

I am now in a very painful, difficult relationship with a 2 year old. I am pretty lost. I devoted my life to raising my older children, including homeschooling them. I have no marketable skills, or experience and can barely find jobs that pay minimum wage, which isn't even enough to pay for child care, let alone a home and a way to live.

I am lost, and feel no one understands me. So, I took a serious overdose, and didn't admit to it until about 4 hours after I took them. By that time I was pretty sick.

After receiving medical care, I was put in a mental health hospital for 6 days. I have now been home a week.
it was not your time
i believe
you are here just like
you said raising your
children
i am thrilled they still have
their mommy
now we stand here
for You
i relate
i am guilty in my own life
i hurt my children
when the hear me say
"this is a good day to go Home"
not a choice for myself
and my dark thoughts will
are put off for the next day
i am awakened for a reason
as You are
hang on as i do so
with the help of all here
and in my life
know there Is a master plan
God is in control
make a choice everyday
love
me
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2014), barbo (11-17-2014), DMACK (11-18-2014), ger715 (11-18-2014), Hockey (11-17-2014), Ondeegirl (11-18-2014), tamiloo (12-17-2014)