View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 09:27 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

I remember I let the Dr. try me on Abilify along time ago, but it threw me into a rage, and they had to take me off of it immediately. I haven't tried Geodon, because I had a friend on it, and it gave her side effects that I won't tolerate, so I refused that one.

It was actually pretty funny what I did on the Abilify. I was stuck behind this chick at a stop sign, and I was getting so ******, more than usual, and I didn't want to wait anymore. There was a cop at the intersection to, and all I needed to do was take the right to get on the freeway, so I got so sick of this chick letting all these cars go by, even cars that were so far away that she had plenty of time to merge in with traffic. I just drove down into the dirt,and up onto the freeway ramp, and off I went.
I was so lucky that cop didn't come after me, but when I looked out my rear view, he was sitting in his car just laughing! I guess I got a pass on that one. But I went right to my Psych Dr. and told him, that I wouldn't usually do that, I had never had road rage before, that something was wrong. And it was the Abilify, once I'd been off it for a little while I calmed down quite a bit!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote