View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 02:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lara,

I'm not Doc John, but until he responds, I did want to direct your attention to this ( Please not the last sentence of the last paragraph):

Violating a Guideline

If you violate a guideline, the moderation team will work with you via PM to understand what was inappropriate about your post or reply. We do not use a formal penalty system here, but most of what moderators and administrators are here to do is to keep the community running smoothly and help members work out their differences amicably with one another.

We rarely ban members (except in cases of obvious spamming or trolls), and all established members' suspensions or bans must be approved by a majority of the moderation team before they take effect. Only administrators have the power to suspend or ban a member, and will only do so after other attempts at a resolution -- such as talking to the member -- have failed. Moderators do not have access to any member information: IP address, email address, PMs, etc.

Last updated: 9/22/2006

This is the last part of the Community Guidelines found here: http://forums.braintalk2.org/showthread.php?t=1293

I hope this helps a bit.

It's good to meet you.

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote