View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 09:49 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Thumbs Up

Oh, I'm one of the one's talking about the side-effects. But believe me, if it weren't doing me more good than the annoying side-effects,I wouldn't still be on it! In my opinion, it's an excellent drug,and I'm glad I'm on it! Every drug has side effects,even the drugs they give you to counteract side effects have side effects! But regardless of the short term memory loss,I'm glad I'm on it,and I'm even thinking of having my dose increased! Not everyone has the same side effects, everyone is different, some people share experiences with the same. But you might not experience the same. Like Topamax doesn't make me drowsy or dizzy,but it seems to effect you that way now, any time you first start a medication, you may feel certain effects that may wear off after your body gets used to the drug. So don't lose hope and feel like you're going to be dizzy and drowsy the whole time,that will probably wear off after 2-3 weeks,when your body gets used to the new drug! When I started it,I didn't feel anything. See what I mean, how people react differently to different drugs? Don't worry,it took years,before it even effected my memory! It may not even effect you in that way! Good luck!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote