View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 03:18 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Question New Member

Hello,

I received a concussion and whiplash a year and a half ago. Since this injury has stayed around I have found myself on Neuro Talk multiple times trying to find different methods of dealing with the injury.

I figured I might mention a successful treatment I have found and see if anyone else had heard or tried it.

Basically every article I find I can relate too.

-I have headaches all day everyday
-I have suffered from depersonalization
- Anxiety
- Depression
- Irritability
- Dizziness
- Visual Disturbances
- Terrible Balance

I thought that I was going to be like this forever.

But then I was referred to a "neuro chiropractor" by my girlfriend who had referred a concussion a few months before me and was successfully treated of symptoms so that she could carry out her day to day actives.

Through visiting this chiropractor he was able to diagnose me with a brain injury. His treatment plan was different then my family doctors "sleep and rest" idea. He showed me an App that I could download on my ipad.

The app would exercise my eyes in different directions, with varying speeds, angles and backgrounds. This would help me fix my (tight neck, trouble reading, playing video games,watching movies and just my overall life......). After doing these exercises for multiple weeks I found that my headaches decreased MAJORLY. My neck became normal and movement was no longer restricted. I found my mood changed and I had less of the psychological issues associated with my injury.

With that being said I still have headaches and Im not 100% healed, but this treatment really did speed up my recovery period and I feel a lot better than I did 5 months ago.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried or heard of this treatment?

Thanks,
sull9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Smilegrl24 (11-20-2014)