View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 06:45 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Confused Is it a mystery?

Hello, not sure how this sure works. But I really am running out of support and help. May 2014 I suffered for a month with a severe headache. This soon went and I haven't had a headache like that since. I was hospitalised with it too.
Since then I've been suffering with extreme neurological issues and I have had MRI a and other scans that seem to have come back normal. I'm under a neurologist aswell as my GP.
The symptoms I am having are: memory loss, lack of concentration, speech difficulties, balance troubles, tremors, muscle weakness on my left side. I zone out at times. I cannot grip well either. I get a few muscle twitches and sometimes pain in one leg, other days I may not be able to feel my legs. I work(ed) as a post lady. They have come to the point of giving me a special duty job untill I have to medically retire. These things are happening and are getting worse, yet I still have no diagnosis.
I had an eye rest recently too, and they have said there is nerve damage behind the eye causing double vision.
My neurologist said on referal it could be a nerve problem, where the signals are not working and that sometimes there isn't a cause for this.
Can anyone help me?
R.louise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bottledballerina (11-20-2014)