View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 09:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You are definitely not alone on your road to recovery. I'm pretty much a noob at this concussion recovery thing but there are some real gurus on here. There's definitely a lot of good information on this forum and we're all in this trying to support each other back to recovery

As much as a lot of people were work driven prior to their concussion you need to put your healing and family first at this point. I made the mistake of trying to tough it out and go back to work too soon twice and symptoms came back pretty bad so be weary of trying to get back to go-go-go mode too soon again.

Quote:
I'm still very frightened and completely uncertain that I'm at a point in my recovery where I can actually do my job even partly well.
This should answer your question, you should probably take some more time if you can to rest and de stress. Try to adjust to a slower pace for a little while and focus on the positive steps forward in your healing. They're too easy to overlook when other symptoms keep filling your focus.
seabass123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Cheesestring (06-01-2016), Hockey (11-20-2014), SweetC (11-22-2014)