View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 02:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ok, I get it. Some dentists worked on my mouth and left me with a very bad, likely permanent injury to the Trigeminal Nerve. My neuro told me immediately, after listening to the loooong horrible nightmare of a story starting with the first horrific BOZO dentist and ending with the last, that surgery would NEVER be an option for me. He tends to call it "atypical TN," and sometimes "nerve injury." I'm ok with these terms since I feel my pain and injury are basically "atypical" since I don't have compression in a nerve in my brain. I believe they need a category for "sadistic, Unintelligent, uncaring, greedy dentists drilling or doing some other stupid thing to the TN." SUUGDDDSOSTTTTN....that's me! I'm on a LOT of expensive meds and have good days and bad. It is very difficult and I try hard to keep my sense of humor.
It is weird how doctors will sometimes (maybe more often than we realize) agree to do procedures with little to no need or hope of success. My doc made my situation perfectly clear...what happened to me and what my limits are.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote