View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 05:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default 3 weeks after my concussion

Hi everyone I suffered a concussion on 10/31/14 I struck the back of my head at work. I received a laceration which required staples to close. I was fine for about 3 hours after concussion then got headache dizzy and vomited. Went back to ER ct scan was taken to confirm concussion. Vision was blurry and would change from clear to blurry. 13 days after concussion got severe headache and was seeing double vision numbers and letters looked like fractions on top of others. Went back to ER ct scan with contrast this time all scans came back ok according to neurologist mind you this is workmens comp dr. He said I am cleared to go back to work. I do not feel well today 11/20/14 I have a headache all day stuffy ears and pain was on left side of neck this morning and now on right dizzy but eyes are fine. Aside from the 13th and today I haven't been dizzy but headaches and neck pain has been since beginning. I'm irritable today kind of yelled at brother but didn't mean it. I just want to get better any ideas to help.
Thanks and God Bless
Italianman479 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote