View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 07:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Akash --- My mom used an iMRS mat, but the experience was probably more negative than positive.

Good luck with your research. Feel free to be in touch if you have more questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash View Post
Thank you Elizabeth. I have recently purchased a PEMFS device the same as above, to use myself since I suffer from TOS. I was wondering whether it could help my dad but there is very little to go on...

I believe you spoke to Dr Pawluk? I took his advice as well. But for my own issue..not Parkinsons. I have,...

Basically nerve pain and muscular issues thanks to trauma induced fibrosis. Hopefully it will help. I would like to use it for my father but there is a risk involved. He currently uses a very mild 1Gauss device but can't say it has helped much. Seems to have kept him alert, but his moot issues,

Was the full body mat the low power iMRS or Bemer.?

I will read more and message you. Thank you for your time in getting me that detailed and thoughtful reply. My own health issues have meant I have not spent enough time (I feel) in exploring methods to help my dad's stuff but it seems PD or anything complex is a tough nut for current medical science to crack.

Thanks again