Thread: Ginseng
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 12:04 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default loosely

Yes, I'm trying to but have been very lax because if this stuff is going to work this well I want to get a feel for it alone first. None of my others work so quickly so it isn't hard to know what to credit it to. I will get back on track in another week or so. I really didn't expect symptomatic help with this and was thinking in terms of months. If I didn't have a Parkie Personality I'd be gleeful

As I mentioned it has been a real hell week workwise - lot of critical decisions to be made quickly. Wrong choice means bankruptcy. Stress, you bet. Started week barely functional but moved the RJ to bedtime and started the ginseng the following morning and "strode forth" as it were. Now this morning, two strange dogs wandered in, my three dogs raise hell, wife excited, smoke alarm decides it is time for a battery change, business still on mind, dogs still in overdrive, etc. Cool as cucumber? No way! But I was only off for fifteen minutes before starting back to on! In this part of Parkie World that is marvelous. This time last week with no stressors I was functional about four hours all day long!
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote