View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 06:56 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie View Post
http://www.naturesnaturals.co.uk/nat...elief-products That is the link for one machine I have found its called (painserve)

Hi Lisa and jo☆Mar Thanks for the reply the machines are called PEMF jo and very mixed opinions on their benefits I will research some more before I decide if it is worth trying.Shame you can't try before you buy ��.

I know where you are coming from Lisa you sure find out who your real friends are when you can no longer work and party like you used to.I am lucky with the few friends I have left and an understanding family.

Take care
I just lost another close friend. I guess I complained to much? Sometimes it feels as if you are dealing with this disease alone. I have brothers but my mom was the only understanding member of my family. I think because we lived under the same roof so she saw me daily. I lost my mom in July2013 and I am missing her so much. Especially with this RSD flaring and the limbs that had gone into remission. I have been dealing with the flare ups & have been waiting for those authorizations to come through so I can get back to see my neurologist & pain mgment. Sorry for the rambling!!!! LISAR624
LISAR624 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote