View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 10:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well now...it's been a while since I updated and this one will be pretty quick because of a lot going on.

So...on Monday November 17th...I had my baby!!

Let's just say...absolutely nothing went as planned and it was a very surreal sort of day/experience. I ended up needing an emergency C-section after being at the hospital for only 6 hours or so...and I am still dealing with quite a bit of pain from it though hard to say at this point if it is more than normal since that was only 5 days ago.

Then on Wednesday...my baby had to be transferred to another hospital for a higher level of care than they could give at the hospital I delivered at to run a bunch of tests. Short version of this story is that everything at this point is completely fine and normal and we SHOULD be able to take her home on Monday.

Thursday I was still in the hospital and I ended up getting a blood transfusion because I lost a lot of blood during the C-Section and my CBC results were lower and lower every day.

Friday I was finally released from my hospital and was able to go visit my sweet baby girl at the other hospital. It's been one heck of a week...and it's going to be a long recovery period from what I can tell right now...but totally worth it when I look at my little one.

I want to post an update once everything has settled down with more detail on the exact experience and how my RSD was affected by the delivery/arrival of the baby...but wanted to get this quick update out there while I had the chance.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (11-23-2014), fbodgrl (11-25-2014), LIT LOVE (11-23-2014), Nanc (11-24-2014), visioniosiv (11-23-2014)