View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 07:29 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickinpain View Post
Why does it take sssoooooo long between the time I post and the time it becomes readable on this site?
I put down a date 3 years ago as a disabled date, last worked 5-2008.
I do not have an attorney. I took a lump sum of 60K and that money is long gone. I have been seeing many doctors since 2006 to now. I have not had health insurance since 2012 and been on a self pay status with a pain mgt doctor. I have files 2-3 inches thick and have had 5 MRI's done since 2006. I have been to three sleep studies and diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. I went to the mental exam last week and called the case worker who said " they did NOT need any additional files for a determination and she said I would be getting a letter very soon.......does that indicate a yes or no????
I am new to this and have no idea.
Generally, WC pays out a lost wage amount and a medical treatment amount.
Do you remember how much of the 60k was for medical treatment? Do you have records that you spent that much on medical treatment?

You chose 3 years ago as your Alleged Onset Date, so that is when you need medical documentation from proving disability.

When were those sleep apnea studies performed? How does sleep apnea affect your ability to work above the SGA level ($1070 per month)?

It's impossible to say if you were approved or denied.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote