View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
I hope you didn't have to deal with the doctor you didn't like AND that they took extra precautions for you during your C section.

I know you're incredibly strong, but you have someone else dependent on you now, so insist on the care you need going forward, for her sake if not yours!
I dealt with every doctor at the practice during my hospital stay EXCEPT that doctor...I was very grateful for that one small blessing. The extra stress of dealing with HER on top of everything else might have done me in...lol!

When I feel up to it...I'll go over the details of what happened with the delivery, C-section, etc. I really want to make sure I go through it all in detail in case is helps anyone else. Finding information about pregnancy and RSD was very difficult and I want to do my share as much as possible to help others have some idea of what to expect. I know that's hard because like everything else we are all different...but I'm hoping it will help some people even if it's just to give them SOME idea of what to expect.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (12-14-2014), fbodgrl (11-25-2014)