View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Blank

Hey Desi,
Thanks for the GREAT IDEA... I'll ask my doc what he thinks should be on a med alert tag!

Funny about some docs knowing and some not... My doc had heard of it but had never treated anyone before me. He now uses me to teach other docs in the area about RSD

Maybe it's a geographical thing about docs knowing one disease/syndrome over another... could that be possible??? (things that make ya go hmmm?)

Gotta love it when my doc brings in a group of docs and says look at this girl, she's the one I've been telling you about... (For some reason I always get the feeling like Jeff Foxworthy says...HEY YA'LL WATCH THIS.) I have yet to meet one of these doctors that has seen someone with RSD...some have heard the name but that's all---they don't know anything about it. I tell them as much as I can about it and show them what it looks like on me with hopes that if they see it again..they will have a heads up.

Anyway... sorry to go off in a wierd direction here... but THANKS AGAIN for the suggest to ask doc!!!

Abbie
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote