View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 12:00 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Thank you so much for your answer and support! I can't tell how much I feel anxious about it. I still have the tingling sensetion on my both hands. I don't know which doctor to go and afraid of their reaction and response to this. My vaccination was like this: Scratched by a Street cat last month and got 3 shots of vaccine as the cat lived after 10 days. And after 1 month 2 days ago a Street cat but seems friendly bit me on my right hand but it didn't bleed or anything. But I was concerned about it and went to the hospital again. Normally they make 2 doses of vaccine if you got vaccinated, and I got my 1st shot yesterday and I have those sensations. I didn't have this when I first got shot, only nausea, headache which disappeared in a week. Now I don't want to get the 5th and last shot, I don't know what to do, appointment is tomorrow but first I'd like to see a neurologist or infection Professional. Tingling numbings, I can cope with that, but the fear and anxiety are not helping at all. Hope to see your nice news soon!
JustAName is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote