View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 06:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Plus Songs stuck in head

Also seems I always have a song stuck in my head. I sure would like to know of anyone else has that.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexpotter View Post
Hello,
Its been a year and a half for me, fell off a bicycle backwards in China while working all alone there after hitting an aluminum light post. Bang, whiplash and right onto the back of my head on the pavement. Woke up in the street in a pool of blood with a bunch of Chinese people staring at me.

Normal symptoms after I slept and awoke after 4 hours, vomited like crazy first, then scared, deja vu dreams, panicking, and short term memory was terrible for a few months. Then for the longest time, vision issues, headaches, crunching neck, bad mood, sleep problems,. Went straight to the fish oil and lots of fresh deep ocean fish, broccoli, veggies etc.

Lots has happened since then. Have had multiple fallbacks as i am a regular beer drinker and occasional drug user. (please no rude comments, I have a problem and I know it)

Recently very vivid dreams, and disconnect while trying to go to sleep, some jerking in body and like a panic attack starting. Hate to go to sleep as I am all alone, no support. 60 yrs old.

memory is fine, and I am able to work ok.

What I am curious about for people who have been this long, has anyone gotten through it after this long? Or does it just go on forever? Maybe the ones who have gotten through it would not be on here writing. Thanks to all answers.
rexpotter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote