View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 08:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you Hockey.

I was having a bad day yesterday. My son's been off school wih a cold/temp thurs, fri and today though he's well enough to go back tomo.

I think the disruption in routine and stress of dealing with a poorly kid got the better of me. Normally i'll rest for an hour after school run, work a few of hours then rest again before school pick up.

Its amazing how a small boy and a kitten can sound like a herd of elephants!

We've had a nice chat, reminding him to keep noise down, hold lego creations low not in my face, stand in front of my when speaking ect

I get frustrated and worry a lot, but I do know little and often and routine works. Just need this neurology apt to hurry up so I can get a CT scan and, hopefully, some advice.

I'll have a look at your link and see if its viable for me, though I dont like asking for help, or the thought of taking funding that could be better spent on others more needy than I.

Its also a dangerous time to be accepting help if social services get involved. Head injures and their symptoms are all too easy to twist into *crazy!*/phycological issues if someone has an agenda. I think this is why I'm pushing for apts/scans so there is clear evidence...just in case. At the very least they will show the break in my jaw bone: now the swelling has gone down there is a big dent which is plain to see.

All I want is for people to either leave me alone to recover or be positive/understanding.

How are things with you?
_Ash_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote