View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 11:21 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Cc83,

As I said, that area of your mouth has been through so much trauma in a short period of time. It would be normal for it to take several weeks if not longer for it to really calm down. In the meantime, make sure you brush and floss thoroughly to keep things healthy and be mindful of what you are eating so that you can avoid over working your jaw muscles.

Keep us posted!
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cc83 View Post
Thank you Bryanna. I went for a second opinion and got the X-rays you suggested. The last molar is fine and the bone beneath the extraction site looks good as well. He said it would just take time for the sensitivity and pain to go away. I just am finding it hard to deal with all this pain and sensitivity. The k you again for your advice.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote