View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 07:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hockey,
Thanks for all of that. I spent the first night in a very long time last night without any alcohol, and even though I barely slept at all, of the crap sensations I was describing trying to get to sleep were less, not gone but less. I will have to learn to sleep again without alcohol, but I am not interested to hurt my self anymore like that and lose my mind completely. 8 months ago I got run down by a bus on a motorcycle and was in a wheelchair for 3 months, totally alone fending for my self in a foreign country.

I had a rough childhood, homeless at 16 etc. I've tried all drugs, anything to escape reality or my reality. Lately codeine and opiates, but not for a few months. Only beer. I've always exercised a lot, did some triathalons etc, so my body is still strong muscular and heart wise and lungs. I am on an island in the middle of the pacific ocean right now working, so not even a decent doctor.

All of those fancy modern medical things everyone is referring to are nowhere to be found and although from north america I rarely go back there. So much of what I read in here sounds like exotic elixirs that I will never find out about in person. I have done a lot of homework on this and from what i can gather there is not much to be solved in a doctors office.

I have gotten more relief in 24 hours on this site than anything yet. I will keep posting even if I get real better, to give others hope as you have given me. Thanks
rexpotter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote