View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 06:08 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thnaks mim and sweetc, I hope you two are getting help you need and not duffering too much. did you go back to work, how are you finding it?

Im starting to suspect my insistence on finshing projects may have delayed healing.

I know im trying my best, and we've only been late for school a couple of times...so thats good. My sons school has afast track prosecution odel and im so scared that if i'm late or too il in the morning im going to be fined thousands of £ or sent to prison. I've muddled up a lot of stuff with my benefits and had a hammering from balifs on my dorr for cuncil tax th other day. Scared to go up there and sort it out because theyre so horrible and will demand evidence i dont have.

I shouldnt be paying it as we dont have an income but they have conflated my study time with my work time fo my small buisness/self employed and have timesd the hours by minimum wage...even tho thats not applicable to my profession.

Things like this i find difficult to cope with, it takes alll y energy to provide routine for my son.

It is frustrating when you have to ut off those who aren helpful but also need support. I have been asking my mum to have my son a few sats but then she expects me to do favours for her and refuses to talk about the inury or what my sister said happened, i need to know so i can tell drs. She didnt even believe me about how hard/where id been hit as my sister just said the door gently bumped my shoulder, that she didnt slam it or see me. Lies.

I must be getting angry/swearing when i get frustrated with her because she just says im a horrible, disgusting b***ch who deserves what happened. None of my nice friends live near me, or the one that does cant rally get here and has her own little one. And shes very loud talkier lol.

I'll have a think about headway and mebe give them a call. What did you mean, sweetc, about IS?
_Ash_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote