View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 02:02 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Afternoon everyone...where is everyone??

Barb, I am so glad your results were benign! Hope Anya is keeping you busy

Trish, hope the answer is coming on that odor...prayers that your DD is healthy all the way to the end of the pregnancy!

We found out yesterday that the whole remodel can't be finished by the holidays I want to wait to do anything until after Christmas, but DH wants to get the plumbing in and the small bathroom done before the kids come in for Christmas. Arrggghhh...

We have lost 3 fish in the pond the past few days. I have a feeling the toxins from decaying leaves is the culprit...

We are going to have dinner with DS34 & DIL & a portion of her family. It will be their first dinner party in the new home. They both think they will ruin the turkey...I told them nah...it's hard to ruin a turkey!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love this holiday-it allows us to pause and take stock of all that we have in our lives, especially the people who make a difference---like all of you!!
barb02 (11-26-2014), Darlene (11-27-2014), doydie (11-27-2014), LoveCats (11-30-2014), SallyC (11-26-2014)