View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 11:02 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
I've gone into a bad back spasm again... I'm scheduled to have an Epidural sleeve injection procedure done on December 17th and will have to stay overnight. Apparently it's going to be done at a few levels, it won't kill the nerves off like a rhyzotomy but will bathe the root nerves and give like a sedative effect to them. The aim is to allow the nerves to calm down so I can recommence my pain mgt physio program and build up the muscles to give strength and support. Then when the nerves are back to functioning the muscles will have been built up and can cope... Gosh I sure hope so. I can't believe it's December again and for the 6th year in a row, I'm having yet another procedure in hospital just before Xmas. Please pray for me that this year, unlike all the previous times, I don't have another bowl blockage and end up back in hospital for the new year.

On a brighter note, they found mum had a CSF and she had two ops last week to fix it and will come home from hospital some time this week once they get her BP stabilised.

Oh Pam,

Really sorry these spasms are causing you to need the Epidural injections. I had a number of them a while back with pain mgmt; but they were spaced. I pray you have a good outcome and please Lord; no blockage.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (11-27-2014), PamelaJune (11-30-2014)