Thread: I'm a Survivor
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Alffe and Doody.

Alffe, I was suppose to start a support group this past week but got a nasty sinus infection. With my bi-polar meds making me have a hangover it is hard to make it to the church I truly want to go to in the morning. The mornings is the only time they have service. I did try one other church by me in the evening but was snubbed by them. My 2 brothers kind of just ignore me, in fact they saw each other last Christmas but didn't come to see me. I was alone all day Christmas and cried all day because there was nothing to do, online activity was about nil, no one to call, etc. I have a half sister across country though I talk to about 6 days a week. I don't work but will be going back to school once or twice a week now that I'm feeling better. The students though there don't fool with me. The teacher is really nice though. On the upside, I hope to join the Y since I got a scholarship there. Also, I eat sometimes in a restuarant where the people are friendly to me. I did meet one friend from school last year whom we've become close with but living far away we only talk by phone unless I go see her. Money is tight too. I try to focus on the good things as I do have a lot to be thankful for even though some may not think so. It was a lot worse in the beginning of my separation.

Doody, thankfully you are divorced from that wicked ex of yours. I have bought some books on trying to help me but I seem to keep putting them down and not finishing them. I'm all pooped now from writing so much to Alffe. Take care and thank you for sharing your story.

befuddled2
befuddled2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote