10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Thats all I saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba222 View Post
Hi Ken,
Are you able to share the recipe?
TIA
Hi Baba, no recipe, in the video they just poured the Chia seeds onto the top of a glass of water and chugged it.(seeds floated). The
aloe vera had been skinned and was being sliced up. No hint on how to injest. I feel that Google or You-tube searches would give more info. These were seen as I searched for "Engine #2 diet and movie "forks over knives". The plant based diets given were beyond my skillset. I need to find a fast food menu that is healthy(oxymoron). This firefighter used Kale and avacado and tofu as a filler for flaxseed pasta topped w/tomatoes and crushed almonds. An interesting point I picked up was that the body's toxins are trapped in fat cells. If you lose weight, the toxins end up in the liver and the body says,don't lose any more weight because the liver is overloaded as it is. These people say that the liver tries to elininate toxins and they are reabsorbed into small intestine. Use of these slimy foods is supposed to allow the passing of toxins and the body would allow for more weight loss as the liver has been de-toxed. This may be an explanation for "platous-plateous-plateues- dang that is hard to spell,haha. Periods of no weight loss in spite of strict discipline. We all search for what will work for us and if you are on this website, you have a computer and I bet you are better at it than I am. Always take anything on the web witha grain of salt. But if I was afraid that I had heavy-metal poisoning as Anezeca is, I would be searching for a homeopathic remedy while searching for good laboratory at the same time. Good luck Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote