View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 05:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnehead View Post
Thank you Hannajane for replying. I just called Walgreens and they said that the smallest amount that can be purchased is a box of 5. Normally I pick up 4 boxes each month which totals 20 patches (5 patches in each box). So that makes it around $189.00 instead of $750.00. If only I wasn't unemployed. Once upon a time a few years ago, I had a decent job in the financial district and my own place. Trying to get back to that reality, but currently I am living with my daughter and her husband and their sweet basset hound that just had an expensive surgery to remove bladder stones, so this is all happening at an inconvenient time. I would hate to even ask. Shame on workers comp to put me in such a stressful situation which doesn't help my pain at all. Sorry I sound like I am playing the victim. Ok, I need to put on my big girl panties (just a saying my daughter and I have when we need to find our power) and think of what to do next.
NOBODY understands until they are in this circumstance dealing with this AWFUL disease. I have not been in your dilemma but have been dealing with RSD for over 18yrs. I would go to the E.R. and have them admit you if it comes down to it!!!!!! LISAR
PS I will say a prayer for you!
LISAR624 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote