View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 10:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RSD Photos and Pictures Thread

Well It has now been four days since my visit to my Doc about my severe all over pain (especially in my knees along with the swelling). She too thinks that after going off the Narcotics that I was on for so long all the pain in my body reared its ugly little head all at once. Now for leg pain - ready for this -
GOUT
Yuppers. Big time!. What a pain. I am not surprised though. I haven't had that yet! Go figure. The knees are ugly and my feet won't win any beauty contest soon either I can assure you! So My sister will be here tomorrow and is taking me back to Maine for a week or two for some well needed family bonding. I have not seem my family since my Mom passed over three years ago now. I miss them so and I need a break from sitting in this house alone all the time. My Doc also prescribed me a new walker on Monday to help me get around better (It's Real Fancy ) but it is just to dang cold to go anywhere. But it does have a seat so I can give all of you a ride and a removeable basket so we can go shopping!!!!!! I have attached a pic. You have to help me give it a really cool name. It is blue.

I think that while I am home I might get another opinion about a few things. It couldn't hurt could it. Plus my Doc now has me on Morphine and I am scared of what will happen to me when that no longer works. What else is there at that point but to take me out behind the shed? Right?

Well I feel so depressed and blah right now that I hope this little visit will change things but I am not one to expect to much these days. I would rather spend a week with some of you and maybe someday that might happen you never know. Anyway, I will close for now. As always, I luv ya all. Thanks as always for comfort and support. Will be talking soon. Keep ya chins up the best ya can!!! Love Mark
Attached Thumbnails
RSD Photos and Pictures Thread-65650_400_a-jpg  
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015), suz66 (05-14-2015)