View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

InHisHands ,Vanessa,
Oh my dear friend,,,,,,,,,Why didn you tell me ?I got a hold on Karen thinking about you message from you and it is hard like I wrote to everyone saying that I have been having bad headaches and seeing colors only and half my face is numb and I wouldnt be wriing very much but Im still here is that why you didnt tell me? Im here I cry on your shoulder you cry on mine PLEASE I just saw your message and I didnt know ............Im so so sooooooooo sorry I hate being in this stage it is hard and I cry on a daily day specially since these things are going on with me and nothing has changed I was going in Friday for a CT scan and the dr said he didnt want to do the CT because my p/c dr would end ording an MRI he would rather have them just go ahead and do that instead of doing both after he looked at my paper so he is calling my reguar dr on Monday. SO Vanessa why didnt you tell me honey? I would be there for you no matter what you have been with me ...I fell so bad that I didnt know intil know...........What can I do but when I read your message I started crying and I have been crying when Im trying to write this to you.....................Where do you live again? This will be the last summer I will probally be able to have a special summer with my son I have asked him what he wants to do go on a week cruise or something like that he said we are going samething special we are going to go to a comic con in Hollywood and we are going to do a walk well roll fuundraiser in redland in Los Angles area and then maybe go take the train to up norht a few hours to see redwood tress and stay a few days and see an old train and go to an country tree redwood I told my son butdont you want to do something that we can do very special like dinsey curise like we were going to do before getting divoce he said we are going special things comic con and the walk fundraser for RSD togther I aid Adam Im getting really sick he said I know I see it more and more I said lets think he wants to go see the pyeramides in Eygrpt he said mom as long as we are together ,my mom said I cant do anthing alone with Adam I said I need to she said she understands but my health I cant she will do some what every it takes but she said we have to work around her trip to franch she is leaving for 3 weeks so we are trying to fing someone to be here everyday I keep thinking Im alone everyday with Adam so what does it matter but she says she is a call away and she is right I think she is coming to understand because since the headaches and stuff I fall asleep in my dirveway before she can pull out and she has to wake me up because she said that my head is in my lap so she tries to put my head back and it wakes me up and I dont even know Im asleep. So she is looking for something we can do I told her yesterday that this is the last summer I will be able to make up for me being sick his life my mom said she finlly understands but Adam just wants little things that makes it hard I wanted something more so we could stay like a cruise for 3-10 days so we are staying on a one place and then getting off and then get off on the different islandand then getting back on.
I really want to do somrthing like that but where do you live again? maybe that would be a nice place to see and that way we could also see each other.
You are in HEART always. You are always there for me and IM HERE FOR YOU............................................... ...

Lots of Love.......................

Be Strong................ I Get Through My Problems Because ,And You Can Get Through This I have Your Shoulder anytime.

Hold On Angel You Can..................I Believe In You..............HOLD ON..............................

xooxoxoxoxxoGentle Hugs.........Karen