View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 05:36 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Mea Culpa

I can't believe it is nearing 6 months since last I posted here. Lordy! I have been bad......or overcommitted.

Anyway, life has been pulsing along well and I have worked hard bringing good things to fruition for my firm and family. It feels to good to be back working. It has been over three years now since I was able to rejoin the world of gainful employment. It feels so very good!

Of late, in part due to my close encounter with a soda pop machine at the local supermarket [I kid you not, it reached out with a monster of a lock device to stump would be thieves and just GRABBED my shoulder, spinning me a bit to the right while torquing my throacic spine] I have been hurting like HECK probably around T-5/T-6. I SO DON'T want to go back to the Doc, because at 36 surgeries, I have had way more doctoring than I ever wanted. Instead I have resorted to using a foam therapy tube for "making snow angels" on our family room floor. It helps. Then, I have been popping pain meds at night. ARGHHHHH. Maybe it will relax and I can avoid THE trip to the Doc.

The stim still works way good, I charge it up full about every 10 days to 14 days, and of late have had to really run up the signal to overcome pain spike.... yes, even after four years from surgery you can still experience pain spikes. This is why the SCS units have remotes.... YES? Do I hear a YES?

God has blessed me in so many ways, the ability through SCS to return to work in full bore effort, and the means to manage a good deal of my pain without meds.

Count me blessed here,
Good to see you all on the threads,
M56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-05-2014), ger715 (12-06-2014), PamelaJune (12-02-2014), pooh_ac (12-02-2014)