View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 03:57 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Russiarulz, MarkinIdaho thank you for the replies. This feeling doesn't necessarily come with any specific movement of the neck, though I will observe a bit more hereafter. It can come when I am lying straight or working on my computer with no movements of my neck whatsoever. Earlier i used to feel the exact same dizziness for about half a second with the slightest jolt from the downward direction like when in a car and hitting a pothole. My PT suspect some nerve in the neck being compressed with such jolts . I now type this and experience this thrice in 5 minutes with no neck movement.

These bouts increase if I am used to resting a lot I suspect and my neck is constantly tilted for hours. If I am up and moving and active then maybe it decreases a lot but I am not sure as the frequency is increased since a couple of days even when I am busy . maybe I need to look into the blood flow to my head My next step would be to get my neck checked although I do not expect any abnormalities. Any other idea is appreciated
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote