View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 11:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISAR624 View Post
I pray that you are cured. I know it can go in remission so just make sure if you get signs of RSD make sure you get it diagnosed immediately. 18 yrs ago is when it happened to me and parts of my body has gone in remission but I also have had it spread. Best of luck to you!! LISAR624
Thanks LISAR624. I pray for you as well. 18 years is a long time. I hope you are finding the support and understanding here that you are looking for.

I used to find it difficult to strike a balance between living freely in the moment and being careful/rational regarding potential recurrence. For me, being careful often turned into fear, and this was detrimental towards the healing process itself. This has gradually changed, but if I do REALLY push it and do something highly active, I am sure to take post-cautionary measures.

Interesting side note - every time I log on here I feel an old "groan" from my foot. It "remembers" what RSD was like and visiting this site seems to trigger it. I don't feel that at any other time, ever. That could be one reason why people who fully recover don't seem to hang around.
visioniosiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (08-25-2016)