View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 09:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

An update: I had a rough time last night with ringing in my ears at around 3 a.m. and a pounding headache. I started making phone calls early at about 5 a.m. First to the number that Walgreens was calling for an approval to see what time zone the 888 number was in and to see if someone was already there. Someone was and said they were in Mountain time zone. Then I called my 24 hour Walgreens and asked them to call the number for approval because someone was there now. Walgreens phoned me back a few minutes later and said that they phoned Timesys the third party processor, and they said that they are waiting for the adjuster for workers comp to approve it, then Timesys calls Walgreens back and says go ahead and process the prescription. Well the adjuster wasn't in yet, as it was about 5:30 in the morning on Monday. My attorney phoned me at 7:30 a.m. this morning and I was so glad to finally get in touch with him. He phoned the adjuster and found out that because of the holiday the adjuster wasn't there to approve the request but has the information and will be processing it in the next few hours. Even though this sounds somewhat logical, it confuses me because I will go to walgreens sometimes in the evening when it is quieter there to get my medications and this is the first time in a while I have had a problem. Certainly the adjuster isn't there at 8 or 9 p.m. I don't get how the process works during those hours, but if I need to change when I go to the pharmacy I can deal with that. I just need to know what has changed and what i need to do to make sure I don't go through this hell again. I decided to write down my questions in a letter to my attorney, perhaps tomorrow when I am feeling better. I ended up picking up my prescriptions at 1 p.m. today and finally fell asleep for about 4 hours. I was exhausted after having a panic attack in the morning on top of being cold and hot, ringing in my ears, pounding headache, achey all over and an increase in my crps pain. I am slowly feeling better and greatly appreciate being able to talk to you all during this. Thank you very much.
bunnehead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CRPSsongbird (12-04-2014)