View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for the reply.
They tested a several things. The only one they seemed to be concerned with was: Acetyltholine receptor ab,bloc which was 28%.
This is what they gave me as the reference:
0-25% Negative
26-30% Borderline
Plus 30% Positive

I also have Crohn's Disease and that complicates things as some symptoms like fatigue are common. But the fatigue has been getting progressively worse the past six months. Had a PFT about a month ago and that was normal. Did have one instance of extreme fatigue a couple of weeks ago where I could not get myself out of the couch for two hours, even if my house was on fire. I can swallow although feels like a sore throat or something constricting. I also have food regurgitate but think that is related to my Crohn's. I have lifted weights and did running for decades. Lately when I go to the gym I retain most (degrades during the workout) of my muscle strength but after I turn to jelly and need sleep. Hardly go the past few weeks because I feel week, short of breath for a day or two after. Today its like there are belts around my chest very tight.

I don't have a neuro yet. Only got the blood tests about a week ago. Supposed to see one in January. Trying to get an appointment at the Mayo Clinic instead who also treat my Crohn's Disease. Also because I have had serious issues & reactions with some Crohn's meds which seem to be also used for MG. Only have one last Crohn's med (Remicade) left to try but was told to figure this out first. And I am steroid resistant now.

Thanks again for helping!
WebJunk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (12-02-2014)