View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Ready to give up...beyond Frustrated

So I hope you all are having much better days than I am right now! I know I havent been on much but I really thought I'd be in a much better place right now. I had this unreal expectation that after I got rid of the massive infection I had I'd be feeling a whole lot better than I am/do. Now I know having this demon of RSD as long as I've had it we dont heal like the normal healthy person & Ive taken that into consideration but I'm not much better, less sick yes but pain or RSD wise Im worse. I know it's going to progress but man I dont know that I can take much more of life like this!
Im an emotional wreck, I'm grumpy, mood swings, pain thru the roof, etc & this is NOT me! Even now as I type this I'm crying & yea I'm a very sensitive chick as it is but this is more than normal for even me. So I'm here, reaching out to all of you, I am at a loss as to even begin to deal with life right now. I feel like such a burden on my family, I lost my doctor, Im now out of my pain meds which has brought the seizures (worst one's I've ever had in my life all night til this morning) & so far no doctor wants to take me because of all my issues, it's too much for them I guess. so now what do I do??
Arent doctors supposed to want to help the people with the difficult case's isnt that what they go to school for???
Is there anyone from my neck of the woods ( Holiday, fla) (near tampa) that might know of a doctor who will take me?? any ideas on how to cope right now for me any advice would really help me thanks!
) since 2004
HIP DYSPLASIA(right side), hip turned & tilted into back & aprox 2in higher than left side; <wear a shoe lift>
ARTHRITIS in both hips & Pelvis; Both Ball Joints are Deteriorating; SIATICA (both sides now) & EPILEPSY
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (12-28-2014), RSD ME (12-27-2014)