View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Back to europe I go... sigh

I am on the plane in Orlando. Take off is delayed due to a ground stop at Kennedy. We do not have wifi yet but I am riding some whatever airport one that picks me up for free. I think it's a delta one that is safe but I'm not putting in any passwords with it just in case.

So the trip went well. Bittersweet, kind of as expected in a way. I mean, I just didn't know which parts would be bitter and which sweet, or how much of each.

I got to connect with most of my friends, and with new people. That was wonderful. With my old friends, I found that we did still have our old connection, and just kind of refreshed it. We still had the same ways of being with each other. It was very nice.

I have to take distance from one. He is into crazy-making. He didn't used to, or maybe he did and I didn't see it and took it. I sure am seeing some now though and I won't take that. I took enough of that from my ex, they can keep that nonsense. I don't know if it is a phase, or something purposeful (I don't think so) or what. I don't think these kinds of things tend to go away though, so it saddens me because the distance is necessary for my own well being and I suppose it will have to be permanent.

I had some really cool experiences with children. I have never been around children so much, and indeed was glad for my room with a door and lock -- I only took them in small doses. But I got to see how they are 24/7 which I hadn't before. Human interaction at its most basic. The two younger ones that acted like a miniature couple out of a 30's film were especially adorable.

I am ready to get home and unpack. Put away, put away, put away. Have shower, wear fresh jammies, sleep in own bed. Not chase down things. Not borrow things. Look for job and make money so I can live better.

I have to put up the computer soon... I guess they are re-boarding.

waves
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-02-2014), BlueMajo (12-08-2014), Dmom3005 (12-02-2014), Lara (12-02-2014), Mari (12-02-2014), mymorgy (12-03-2014)