Old 12-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb b View Post
Hi pained,

I'm so sorry about your experience with Dr. D'Amato. I'm shocked! I have never experienced anything but the utmost professionalism from him. You have every right to do your due diligence in making decisions about treatment options. Calmare is done by MDs in other states and I hope if you are still interested in it, your experience with Dr. D'Amato hasn't turned away from me.
I first went to Dr. D'Amato when I was in high school before his treatment was covered by insurance and he is one of the nicest most professional people I ave ever met. He keeps in contact with me still. My pain came back and Calmare will take my pain down to zero every time that I have done it. I live in Houston, so going to Rhode Island is very far away, but I am contacted regularly by Dr. D'Amato like we're best friends instead of doctor and patient. It's a real bummer that you were put off by a mistake in his treatment because it was honestly a miracle for me and I was without pain for a long time. Even though my pain is back now and is as horrible as I can remember it to be, I know that I have the option to return to Rhode Island if I need to. I would highly recommend giving it another shot because Dr. D'Amato isn't in it for the money, he isn't in it for anything other than to help people. He is as sincere as he seems and his sense of humor is a little dry, but get his help (and his restaurant recommendations) and help yourself out. I'm sorry to get all preachy, but I made this account just to say this.
xslappybagx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote