View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 10:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In June 10-16, 2007 Welcome New Community Members

Hi Everyone, and a warm welcome to our new community members..We hope you find the same fellowship that we have all found on this little cyber space oasis

I attended our spring symposium today, and the top R.I. Neurology Team talked about clinical trials, DBS surgery, and compulsive behaviors caused by dopamine agonists..It was short this year..Last year we had Monica Billger speak about advocacy

Ive been busy fishing for the most part, and doing twice as well this year mostly due to the new boat, and being able to explore new fishing grounds that I couldnt get to with the old boat..It has been quite an adventure fishing new areas and building different variations of traps in hopes to find the right combination..I did however push myself too much, and took a nap at 5:30 yesterday evening and woke up at 12:30 am..I have never taken a nap that long since my dx..I stayed up for about 90 minutes and went back to bed and slept through the rest of the night..I am also pleased that I can do as much work as I was capable of doing last season

How was your week?