View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 11:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To Clarify

guys, all i was trying to say, is to my way of thinking anyhow, the reason we have a W/C forum in the first place is to discuss topics exactly like this one.

that's all i meant. not a complicated concept or trying to be difficult or anything.

because chronic pain makes all of our lives so messy, doesn't it, and we already have that to contend with - let's keep it simple here, was my point. it's a really good thing that neurotalk provides us with discreet, separate forums in which to discuss aspects in which each of us has been affected, i think, and at different points along the way in our respective journeys.

the other thing is, not all of us have W/C cases pending, or any litigation for that matter. so the point i was trying to make there was simply that i think it might be "cleaner" to try and keep the TOS forum for discussing things pertaining primarily to TOS, the W/C forum for things relating primarily to W/C, and for that matter, the RSD forum for things connected primarily to RSD.

of course you are going to get some cross-over, and i believe that people copy posts in more than one forum all the time, for that very reason.

i did not mean to imply that anything was inappropriate. it was a great thread, the board's been hot lately! and dawn is absolutely right, each one of us has been "guilty" of posting about off-topic stuff at one time or another, let's be honest. that keeps us on our toes, keeps us entertained, too, and keeps it real. but if you're going to start a thread specifcally about an issue, i guess my concern would be that you give some thought as to what the MOST appropriate forum to post it in might be (or if a PM or a phone call might not serve your needs better, or even make the friendly 'expert' you have your eye on most comfortable...)

don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, either, because everybody has so much to contribute and it's all about helping each other through the TOS MESS, in my view. part of recovery from...and coming out the other side of 'de monster.

neurotalk is awesome. i have to assume the format, though, is constructed the way it is for a reason. i was just trying to respect that.

no harm.

alison
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote