View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayandnay View Post
Anyone use this firm, what was your experience? Personally, I think they may be the worst I've ever seen, how many firms never call you back, and wait until a day before the hearing to read your file, and meet with you one hour before the hearing? Share your experience please.
It is my understanding that this is the way it is handled by most disability law firms.

Unless you have a private attorney in practice for and by himself that specializes in disability claims, your statement is exactly how claims are handled by the large disability firms.

This is NOT just a Binder and Binder practice. This is how it is done by many if not most disability law firms.

There is an intake interview, usually by phone, and the claimant never sees the attorney until he shows up at the ALJ hearing. There is little communication in the interim.

It is nothing like hiring a private attorney to represent you in another type of action like a civil case of some matter.

It is very disappointing to learn this fact AFTER your expectations are not met. It is not Binder and Binder, it is that your expectations were not the same as the way disability claims are handled by firms that specialize in them.

Sorry to tell you that Binder and Binder are no different than other firms but that is just how it is done from what I have learned.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LIT LOVE (12-03-2014)