View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 12:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My mother had TN for years, they did a MVD in 1973, seemed to work good. My wife got it just over 2 years ago, had GAMMA KNIFE radiation. Worked great, now, 2 years to the month, TN is back... Exhaust the basic stufffirst... we are using ZOTRIX (walgreen's) otc. It is a topical... my wife has noticed a distinct difference around eye, nose, temple, cheek...etc.. It is made with capscian (hot peppers) check it out. We are now going to add Spigelia(homepathic) to Zotrix (affects the nerve endings) and from the inside with the Spigelia anthelma... A world renoun Neurological Institute want to do the MVD on my wife... funny, no procudure has guarantee, oh, if the Zotrix doesn't help, save your receipt.... you can take it back to Walgreens, the MVD process is only $125,000.00, and NO RECEIPT, or guarantee....... there are other medical ways to go, and Janet is right on, I wish it weren't so, but,,. Doctor's (sorry Dr.s) are in business to be in business, I am just pi**ed that no one mentioned the most basic of trial and errors that have no side effects, and cost about $11.00 here in Phoenix.,,,,, hang tuff, there is NO CURE..,,but, if you can control the pain without drastice stuff, or heavy drugs... hey, the worst thing that happens is nothing happens,,,,,,, Mark
mark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote