View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default What's on your plate?.....

So much to be thankful for! Finally got to meet Michaels grandchildren and they are everything we had hoped for. He would have been so proud of them. And of his son Nick. We are also crazy about Nicks wife.

We had earlier company this fall....Moi and family and they also are a joy although I would hope you'll keep Spanish Moss in your prayers....

Our new neighbors across the street have decorated their home for Christmas and I hope they are done, Mr.Alffe says it looks like a convenience store or a small airport! They seem like very nice people when I have talked with them.

The neighbor in back of us stopped his truck while I was sweeping the street last week (pine needles and cones!) and we had a long conversation about life and death (told me Michael was very selfish to kill himself and told me that his son "packs" most of the time) It's an interesting time of the year.

I'm going to get out some decorations and throw out the pumpkins.

What's on your plate?

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (12-04-2014), bizi (12-04-2014), DMACK (12-04-2014), eva5667faliure (12-05-2014), Lara (12-04-2014), tamiloo (12-30-2014)