View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 04:36 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Alison,

I respect your right to voice your opinion. But I don't agree.

TOS raises special issues with our doctors. We all know that. It also raises different and special issues in work comp processes - we all talk about how hard it is to get treatment, implants, etc. It would be near to impossible to divide the two for me.

I don't post on the work comp board because I don't want to be a reference point for the entire NEuroTalk forum. I don't want to argue process there. I don't want to research laws, etc.

And I always say, you have to talk to your own attorney, you have to figure out your own strategy. I am hoping JUST that I give food for thought, and it's impossible for me to post as a person with a past with my own experiences and leave anything even slightly "legal" out. I mean, this is about ME, when I post.

It's really hard to have TOS, and it's another layer of "stuff" to have us deal with Social Security docs, ins. docs, pain mgt. docs, and yes, w/c docs.

Just skip over me if I'm too verbose or not relevant to you, please. I never mean to be offensive to anyone.

Last edited by tshadow; 06-10-2007 at 05:35 AM. Reason: trying to make sure words are not offensive, as support is everything here
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote