View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 05:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ada~~ my heart is there with you~~ missing the ones we love,the others who gave us such a strong reason to continue to fight the depression,pain..i am having more downs than ups myself-trying the hardest i can-but find myself spinning and neasious(?)
i am really trying to just take each moment at a time and deal with it..stopped taking alot of my meds.( they weren't helping) now take them as needed..trying to numb my head,while still being able to handle all the responsibilities..not an easy task-as i am sure you know-i still cannot see or feel the joy of my memories--only the lonliness and saddness that there will be no more(some say i am being self-fish)
we need to stay as strong as we can..and with the help of the fantastic people here--i get through it day by day--not even having me vent but by reading what others write to each other--
we all need a break---and not another body part--
stay in touch as often as you can--there are many friends here who understand just where you are..makes me feel not so alone--and you have helped by adding yourself to the list of friends i have found here...
sendidng you loving thoughts--linda (moonstar)
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote