View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 04:25 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

" if you don't want the replies on the board you can private message "

Lindsey,
I hope you are recovering well. It was kind of you to offer your experience but, well honestly I am having a terrible time figuring out how to do a pvt message. I have read the faq multiple times but my brain is not connecting. Sadly this is a regular thing. I didn't use to be stupid.

Some weird things:
Does anyone get headaches that wrap into their forehead and cheek from the base of the neck?
I have numb spots in my upper arm and chest wall that do not blanch when pressed or turn red after exposure to very hot water. They don't hurt but are disconcerting.
I am learning that if I don't raise my arm above shoulder height some of the pain eases after a few days. But wont that invite a frozen shoulder?

I am really lost and very flustered. I am so very tired of not having the ability to function as a human being. Today I dropped my favorite coffee cup. My hand just said no and I watched the Eiffel Tower shatter on the floor. I know this is a small event but its an example of how far I have dropped.

I read up on the double/triple crush and find it very familiar. The resources are helpful as well.

I hope everyone is able to enjoy their weekend and a wonderful holiday season.
Daesin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote