View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 03:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Eva, I too have not a decoration in sight, but I have people staying here so that's been my excuse. They will leave tomorrow morning and I am going to drag the big box of all my Xmas decorations out from the junkroom to the living room and dig deep into my reserves to delve into the box repeatedly as I go back n forth getting things out and create a festive scene!
WHAT am I saying....
I'm going to get the big box stored in the junk room moved to the living room today;
Im going to ask one of the guests to do it;
I'm going to ask each of them to select an item or two from the box and display it somewhere appropriate in the house;
I'm going to leave the box where it's placed until it's emptied of all decorations;
I'm going to ask every visitor who comes to the house in the next week to select an item or two from the box and display it until the box empties;
I'm going to ask the last visitor to place the then empy box back in the junk room ready for when it's next needed (28 days from now)
I'm going to be kind to myself this year;
I'm going to allow other people to help me;
I'm going to grow and become a better person and gracefully accept I need to ask for help;
I'm going to accept people are not mind readers, they don't know what I need doing if I don't speak up and ask;
I'm going to accept not every one is like me, tuned to every situation occurring around me and intuitively knowing when someone needs helping;
I'm going to surprise myself and do nothing other than ask for help;

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva5667faliure View Post
what a surprise
it is something we love also
not a decoration in sight
must do it for Eva and Corissa
have no help
but i know myself
i'll get upset enough
and wind up doing it
that feeling isn't there yet
hoping to feel a twitch
we too love snow globes
eva5667faliure (12-07-2014), Lara (12-07-2014), Rimbanda (12-07-2014)