Old 12-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Tingling Sensation inside Head : Manangement

Quote:
Originally Posted by just not right View Post
Walking in Target with my wife and noticed that i had a tingling feeling in my head. This seems to be happening more often. Seems to be in same two spots in my head head. Usally on left side of head more. What is this?
Hi ,

My Tingling sensation inside the head started since 2002 , I went to Germany from India to study. Since then I had a mild tinnitus in my right ear. My tingling sensation is present 24/7. So it cannot grow any worse.

I started learning a lot about Nutrition, Yoga and Ayurveda to manage my condition. It took a period of 6 to 7 years and I still keep discovering new methods to manage my condition.

Actually it does not disturb me as such in my day to day activities but my concentration at work is sometimes a big issue.

So here is what I do to manage to feel better :-

Nutrition :-

1)No to All Fermented and Gluten Foods :- No bread, No Wheat Pita bread, No wheat, No white rice.

I have instead Millet Pita breads.

2) Steamed Vegetables are my new friends. I used to have them for dinner but shifted to Breakfast because it is so much energetic and the clarity of mind is really amazing. I could not sleep.
This is a really big Changer

3) Oil Foods :- A complete NOOOO . I add oil just a drop or two extra virgin oil on top while eating. No cooking with oil . Add it once the stove is turned off.

4) NO Milk Products :- I used to eat Cheese when i was in US but now I a back in my home country. So i am not tempted much else it was my weakness. Glad I don't have to eat now.

5) GREEN LEAVES : A lot , make it varied. But cook them .

6) Dinner by 700 PM.

7) There are some Ayurvedic herbs like Tripahala, Ashwaganda I use.

As per Ayurveda, this sort of condition is caused due to imbalance of Air (Vata) element in the head.

EXERCISE :-

I used to run previously but sometimes the condition aggravates so my doctor advised me to do YOGA.

OIL MASSAGES

Simple Oil Massages to Head and Body helps a lot. Daily I apply herb infused oil , coconut or sesame oil or olive oil also works. This is really good. It acts like a coffee to me , makes me alert and active.

Sometimes during winters, I do body massage , just make it simple, take some oil and rub hand , legs, and head. You can leave or give a simple rub on chest and back area.

My Doctor recommended Ayurvedic Panchakarma , But I a cautious because its better to visit a qualified and experienced doctors for such therapy. I will find one soon.

COVER EARS AND HEAD IN COLD

I cover my ears with cotton all the time, I do not want the pollution in the city where i stay. This has helped me. Otherwise cover your ears and head when going outside.

I would be happy if this post helps any one.
Premnatraj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote