View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 08:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It's not suppose to hurt??

It's Sunday morning, beautiful sunny summer weather, hubby had to work all weekend. I't just me and the boy(dog). My hands, wrists,elbows are burning. My neck is about the usual level 4 pain, and my scpula(in my back) Is starting that weird tingeling, burning,crawling pain. I know from reading all of the posts here everyone says pt isn't suppose to hurt. Well after Friday, and some cervical traction and my arm being raised,, I am hurting since and still. Immediately after the procedure I had increased buring in my neck and in the centre of my spine(never had burning in my centre of my spine??? I told this to pt and I was told you can expect an increase of pain. Although I hate this I think I should increase gabapentin dose. I can not endure added pain. I am wearing down. I am suppose to have an emg(monofuller needle exam) soon, but as to what I'm reading it seems it could increase my pain. I had the last one 2 yrs ago, after which I had bi-lateral carpal tunnel release.P.S I know it hurts having those needles stuck in and trying to move your muscles. I am awaiting another mri. Thanks for letting me whine
hairdresser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote